Sunday, September 23, 2012

Began Edit on Book 2, “The Great Expansion.”

For the last couple days I have reoriented myself to the full context of my 2nd book in The Rising series, and watched a Great Courses lecture to review the Byzantine environment that gave birth to the Marcian Council which is mentioned and expanded upon from the first book, “The Rising of Julian Adams.” Then I ventured into my edit run with the benefit of hearing it read back to me with my add-on Babylon program.  I recently installed this program which adds that special dimension of audio directed editing after I have done at least one read-over edit. It may be a little more time consuming, but in the long run it is worth it and fun hearing my words, in a way, come to life.

It’s a task, and it’s a joy returning to my writing after spending so much time building up my social network to primarily get the word out on my published book. This network is actually all I can afford at this time, but it also uses up the commodity of time which I am hopeful that I will budget it well as I embark again into writing. I presume I will be less involved in Facebooking across the universe, Pinterest pinning, and the like which I have enjoyed as a diversion when it wasn’t looking up at them from the very bottom of the learning curve. I’ll still be here in cyberspace, but must restrict this time, avoid its black hole, and focus on writing.

Wish me Godspeed so I can soon bless you, my readers and followers, with “The Rising Book 2: The Great Expansion!”  

No comments:

Post a Comment