Thursday, September 12, 2013

Moving Forward One Step Back

Greetings Friends, Colleagues, and Readers,

This may sound odd but, I am thrilled to announce that my book is off the market!

I’ve written 4 books in my genre-bending vampire epic and came to realize my one published book, the foundation work for ‘The Rising’ series, was written in a different voice than any of my other writings. I love horror, among other genres, but when that twisted distorted thing I called my first published book finally disclosed its thorn in my side it freaked me out and gave me nightmares! That’s the wrong kind of horror! Scary boys & girls!

I’ve talked too many of you about my dilemma and have been encouraged to either get past it or do something about it. I had to choose the latter and it had been the hardest and best decision I’ve made in a great many years. Thank you for supporting me, loving me, and helping me reach this wonderful place!

The rewrite is going very well, excellent actually! It takes time, oh that 4th dimension is such a pain but we all have to work with it. When ‘The Rising of Julian Adams’ comes back I’m going to be so thrilled to share it with you all.

In the meantime I will still be here for you guys. We can still share our lives, laugh together, and I will still offer my encouragement, writing help to get out those pesky writer’s knots, beta read, edit, coach, and celebrate you and your successes. My love for you isn’t changing I’m just unpublished! Woowoo!

Wish me luck, Godspeed, and pray this will go smooth and quick. Meanwhile, Hooray for ME!!! ~:^D>

No comments:

Post a Comment